Sunday, March 6, 2011

:: English Spirit !! ::

Assalamualaikum.

Today, Cik Alin feel very very weak !
U know why ?
Because I have to leave that 'alpha 380' at Kampung.
So sadd,,,

Act, that's not mine, just borrowed from my sis.
I wanna make it as my new hobby.
beause Now, I like to shoot something, someone, and some some laaa...
hehehe

Ehhh..what happen with Cik Alin ??
Wrote in ENGLISH ??

hehhehehe

Act, I'm taking MUET this sem.
That's why la I try to practice it from now on..
I know my grammar was not too perfect..just try..
U know, try je.....
AHAHAHA

FYI, i'm very nervous when thinking about my MUET.
SPEAKING test !
WOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
Try to watch it on YOUTUBE..
perghhhhh....
so scary..

Next week, my MUET lecturer wanna see our group discussion.
Means we have to act like we sit for speaking test that time.
Then record and burn it on CD..
Fuhhh..tough task laa..
HAHAHA

BTW, like my friend said..
CHILL LA ALIN....!

Okay okay
pretend to be chill like they said !

Guys, Wish me luck K !

6 comments:

dayangredzuan said...

ergghhh scary too

Cik Alin said...

haa...seems like we must practice it very2 hard core style..
ragging..
bullying
then, after muet, lecturer will treat us...hahaha

en.fazex said...

good luck for you..do the best for muet test...hahah

Cik Alin said...

thanks en.fazex..

bel4cker said...

nice try.. hehe.. dont worry, im sure u can speak in english very well.. one more thing you need to smoothing your tounge, all you need is to stop eating "sambal belacan",kicap cap kapal etc.. then prefer to eat more meat than nasi.. haha..

*no tadika(muet) classes every wednesday morning.. yeahh..

Cik Alin said...

KAM, thanks..
but i can't leave my kicap cap kipas udang!!
that's was my spirit for muet..haha

*not tadika class ok ! hisshh !